Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well first off Proxus it having a new Ipod interface that will display ID tags on the RNS-E screen. Which the Phatbox won't do at all. I have the Phatbox and the thing I like the most about it is that I can have all 110gb's of my music with me at all times. I can put it on "Mix" and just listen to music I haven't heard in years. I've got a little of 18,000 songs on my Phatbox and that's what the Ipod is missing is hard drive space.

To most the 80gb or even a 20gb Ipod will hold enough music to make anybody happy. But I just prefer the Phatbox right now.

The Phatbox will annouce track titles, artists, albums and genre over text to speech software which is included with each Phatbox. I like this feature but I'd still like to see ID tags on the screen.

Now when the Ipod storage size gets bigger than 120gb's and I see how Proxus' new Ipod interface works, I may consider switching.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just looked for the post from Proxus and couldn't find it. You can try emailing him to find out more but it sounds very nice but you'll probably need the multimedia package from him also. So there's going to be some money involved to getting this feature but I'm sure it's worth it. I can't wait to see it when someone installs it.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts