Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day that there are 2 gas stations showing up on my RNS display that simply do not exist.

This is in a downtown business area that has always been office buildings. Apparently there are some gas company corporate offices in those buildings and the RNS seems to think they are actual gas stations. :roll:

Just an interesting observation.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mine thinks that there is an Audi dealership where there has always been a Mercedes dealership..

You wouldn't want to rely on it in going to buy yourself a new car - you might walk away with the competitor's product.. :wink:

·
Registered
132 Posts
its outdated - they update roads before stores.

there are new gas stations here not on the list and ones that have been gone for years on it

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
There's a town in southern England that's shown as having 6 gas stations - actually there's only 1!

The others have been turned into used car showrooms, or knocked down and changed into houses.

I certainly wouldn't rely on the EU DVD to find a gas station!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ran into one phantom station in Palo Alto in an office district. Clearly, there had never been a gas station, but potentially a gas company office or subsidiary.

·
Registered
155 Posts
When I was in NJ, the nav sent me to two different gas stations that were closed for renovations, and one phantom one. That sucked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.