Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to retrofit an RNS-E into my 2003 RS6. I've been trying to get this part # but no dealerships have it and it is special order in order to get XM radio. I find this very strange, but I've talked to numerous parts departments and get the same response. Is there an alternative part # that I can use? My RS6 does not have TPS as far as I know...

Can I use #8E0 057 593E??? That's the part the are suggesting...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

-m

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ebay Baby!!

E version Must have NAV!

I found mine on ebay for ~125$

I was not gonna pay ~530$ at dealer

heres few on auction now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi...019QQitemZ290056353882QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi...009QQitemZ190058180458QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Also keep an Eye on the classifieds here.. lotsa uses wanting to go from xm to sirius and vise versa..

Cheers

Damnit forgot no Ebay links

Just do search for audi xm and make sure its your part number (lotsa A'a for sale) as you need E for NAV and TPMS

you can still use my links by copying the link and replace the address portion missing.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jay,

Thanks for the reply, I just feel more comfortable getting a new unit from a dealer rather than a used one. I can easily get the 057, but cannot get the 035. I've tried searching but the results are somewhat inconclusive...

-m

·
Registered
367 Posts
There's no difference between the 035 and the 057 part--it's the same part. Audi has 2 different number for it so that they can distinguish between an original receiver (delivered with the vehicle) which gets the 4-year warranty and a receiver that was installed sometime after original delivery (from parts) which gets a 1-year warranty.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have one for sale!

I have 8E0 035 593 E XM Tuner for sale, which should work for you. It is brand new and ready to be installed. I decided not to install XM in my Audi. You can email me direct at [email protected] or PM me, if you are interested.

Cheers,

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.