Audi Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I was planning to buy one of these complete packages to add to my Webasto, but I did find this in my rear left trunk yesterday :)

WP_000104.jpg WP_000105.jpg WP_000106.jpg

I think it says T91 - anyone know what remote controller which will fit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to make the timer function ON from monday to Friday and OFF in the weekend, or should i adjust the timer every 3 days?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
I`m new to this forum but have read many posts around the Webasto heaters installed in VAG cars.
Now...
Have any of you installed Thermo Call 3 and made it work?
As I understand there is allot of different conditions to be met in order to make it work, with or without
remote T90/T91, Y cable or direct from TC3 and into Webasto controller, Audi or VW, model and year
and so on.
I have an Audi A8L 3.0 TDI 2008 and the remote is a T90 sender.
How should the TC3 be connected?
Regards
hakon

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I am trying to retrofit this in our 2011 q7 tdi.
My question is I can find these units for sale but the part numbers vary slightly.
I have found 4L0-815-071f and 4L0-815-071g, some are almost complete, but my question is does anyone know the differences between the letter revisions?
Also I have been unable to locate the module that is needed to complete the install so it can be programmed as per the MMI interface. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump...... I have all the parts with exception of the harness, I can get this from the webasto dealer if needed but it wont be accessible from the mmi.
What's the chances the harness is already in there....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Folks.
My car Audi q7 3.0 Tdi CAS 2012 Reg. Termo Top C.
And now :
1. I would like to activate parking heater timer and so
2. I can go to vag com 18 Aux Heat
3 If I go to 08 coding an I ad 2048, I have no timer on my MMI AC and the on/of heater is no there.
My MMI is 3G high

181 - 190 of 190 Posts