Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way I can get rid of the disclaimer screen. Not that pushing "accept" everytime I start my car is very hard, just gets old after awhile. Also if it is possible to get rid of the disclaimer screen, can I choose what is the default (i.e FM, CD, or NAV map screen) on startup?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
It should start in whatever you had selected before turning it off (radio/CD/MP/TV/Navi) but if you are in Navi mode it will not show the map but the input screen and if you are in radio mode it will not return to the memory screen but the station list. To get this changed many people have to write angry letters to Audi or AoA.

Regarding the disclaimer, I doubt that they will change this or officially allow us to disable this but I would give you $20 if you figure out how this can be done.

·
Registered
65 Posts
at least Audi's system does not totally lock us out of all functions while in motion like other OEM nav systems. My Lexus nav system (which I think is the easiest to use) locks you out of nearly everything once you start driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jack_Smackus said:
What about fixing it shuting off if you turn the car off. Why not once you open the door.
you can just push the power button on the nav at the same time as turning the ignition off and if you time it right, it will be like it just stayed on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts