Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to publicly thank Lee for the help he provided to me to update my RNS-E to version 150. Lee provided fast, professional, and CORRECT, info and CD to effortlessly convert to Version 150 from a patched euro unit. All worked great and was a totally painless experience. I would wholeheartedly recommend any of the products or services that Lee provides. As well his prices are fantastic, and his response is very fast. All in all a great experience.

Lee, Thanks again

Cheers......Arrgo1 :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thanks Arrgo for the feedback. One day all the "X---" units will be a thing of the past. The real thanks belongs to this forum and especailly Dirk for teaching us all how to do this in the first place.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would second the thumbs up for Lee! Very helpful when I did my Bluetooth upgrade with great prices on everything. I have purchased some in dash euro switches from him as well and also the 2007 Nav upgrade. Wonderful service.

Thumbs up to Ted as well. He did my harness and was very helpful too. Proxus sold me my RNS-E and even installed it free of charge, yet another great forum member.

This is one of the best forums I go on as everyone is always very helpful and pleasant, unlike a lot of the other forums where people act like a bunch of spoiled kids with outsize egos!

·
Registered
996 Posts
derleicaman said:
I would second the thumbs up for Lee! Very helpful when I did my Bluetooth upgrade with great prices on everything. I have purchased some in dash euro switches from him as well and also the 2007 Nav upgrade. Wonderful service.

Thumbs up to Ted as well. He did my harness and was very helpful too. Proxus sold me my RNS-E and even installed it free of charge, yet another great forum member.

This is one of the best forums I go on as everyone is always very helpful and pleasant, unlike a lot of the other forums where people act like a bunch of spoiled kids with outsize egos!
Thanks man. I just like to see folks have a very easy and straightforward install that any average DIY-er can tackle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
derleicaman said:

I will second that sentiment as well. This site has been and I am sure will continue to be a massively uselfull resource, and as has already been stated, populated by a friendly group of people who are willing to help out rather than to slam someone who is simply asking a question.

Cheers to you all...... :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
i have had the pleasure to meet Lee in person -- cheers man!!..

there are so many knowledgeable and extremely helpful people on this forum --
Dirk
Lee
Teddy
Albert
Tony
Craig
Alex
Lanny
Dave
just to name a few..

thanks to all..