Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the new e70 by Nokia...and it doesn't seem to pull the phone book. Limited functionality...as far as I can tell.

Anyone else experience the same thing? I love the phone, but this is a dealbreaker.

Thanks!
Eric

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was not aware that this phone was supposed to work with the Audi BT.

Neither the E60 nor N70 work fully with the Audi BT.

If you can exchange it for another phone that is known to fully sync with the Audi BT then I would recommend this option..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Here's your problem....

Symbian operating system OS 9.1
Series 60, 3rd edition

Non of the symbian OS phones work that well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the quick responses. I returned both phones to the Nokia store in Chicago. They were cool about returning it. They have a 30 day return policy. My old nokia is working just fine...and it saves me $1000 for 2 over-featured phones.

Thanks again!

lilmonkey

·
Registered
530 Posts
BTW when next looking for a phone it's probably worth doing a search here first to make sure it is fully compatible with the Audi BT.

FYI there is a few PDFs floating around which list phone models and detail the extent of compatibility.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. Yep.

It was sort of an impulse buy. My girlfriend needed a new phone and we love our 6820s...looks like we'll be going to 6822s. I'm not switching from Nokia.

Also, looks like Nokia just announced some Bluetooth competition. I'm sure that will go over like a Led Zeppelin...

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/cell...luetooth-give-consumers-a-headache-205015.php

Thanks again.

Now if someone would hurry up and integrate my iPod with this RSN-E, I'd be a happy camper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.