Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped a RNS-E into my 2006 A3 w/ Symphony II, Bose and BT kit. I can browse destinations just fine, and it sees GPS satellites, so it correctly finds my position on the map, but when I try to navigate I get "No route found!" -- what does this mean? My car is sitting on a parking lot, off public roads -- is that the reason? Is something wrong with the cable harness I got? I don't have a VAG-COM available to check any of the coding on the unit, is that something I need to look into?

Has anybody else run into this/seen this? A search didn't find anything useful...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind. Strangest thing, the second time I got in the car and tried it, it worked just fine. Strange.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
when you try to locate any adress while sitting on "not registered road" like parking lot for example, most of the time navigation will get "stupid" because there is no starting point to calculate. Sometime it will take the closest position possible, sometimes not. That's why you got this message. It should work fine when you are on regular road (included on the map)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts