Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I own an Audi A4 2004 and I am thinking about installing the RSN-E which a friend is selling. My problem is that as I read the RSN-e is not a multimedia console which means if you put a DVD disk in, it wouldn't play or even media (videos) from the sd. So I need a package (adapter) so I can connect my Zune to play videos and audio throught the player. So how much this adapter cost? Can somebody install it? NY area? Would it give me RCA input so I can connect pretty much everything? Please help me. thanks

357 Posts
In addition to the adapter, you would have to send your RNS-E to get flashed to remove the Video in Motion block that comes on when your car reaches a speed of >5mph. I think that flash alone is $100. The dietz adapter will give you RCA inputs.

Others will chime in. This board is very helpful! Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you so much guys for your responses! I am even more confused now but my question is does RnS worth the money right now or should I just stay with my NavMan gps and wait ? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anybody in NY can install the unit the multimedia adapter and crack the in motion video? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts