Audi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He-he - have ordered new 22 inch wheels for my A8 - the tires have already arrived - Pirelli P-Zero Nero - size 285/25-22 :D Rims will be arriving within 2 weeks. \\:D/

My car is silver so my rims will be silver fo course :)

rs8tcschwarz_02.jpg

rs8tcschwarz_11.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
They look awesome! ;-)
Please, don´t forget to upload images once you fit them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look awesome! ;-)
Please, don´t forget to upload images once you fit them.
Of course I will - the rims are from a Swiss Porsche tuner company called Rinspeed (they were bought last year by a German Bentley/Rolls/Aston Martin tuner Mansory). The wheels are designed for Cayenne so I will have to use 20 mm thick PCD adapters from 5x130 to 5x112 made - the ET on the rims is so it will not be a problem... Anyway will post pics as soon as I have the wheels on the car...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally - a little teaser...

got the wheels on this week - here is a little teaser taken with crapy iphone camera - will take some better pics this week...

·
Registered
179 Posts
22"? My God. I wonder how does the Airmatic feel :) Those wheels are for SUV... You sure wanted a low rider ...

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't like.

bye, Pascal / FRANCE

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
22"? My God. I wonder how does the Airmatic feel :) Those wheels are for SUV... You sure wanted a low rider ...
Airmatic feels just fine - the ET is the same as original - and I hardly lost any comfort - they make more noise of course - original tires are 235 - these are 285 - and the car consumes a little more fuel - with original wheels about 9 l/100 km - and with these 11 l/100 km - Yes I know - these wheels were originally designed for Rinspeed Chopster based on Porshe Cayenne... My company represents Rinspeed (or actually Mansory these days) on the Swedish market.... So the wheels have a PCD of 5x130 and I had to use adapters - 15 mm front and 30 mm back...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts