Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've mounted in my A4 the original analogue TV and a Dietz 1490 DVB-T. I can't use only DVB-T cause my area coverage is not ok. During a new S6 V10 (LAMBO engine)test I discovered in that wonderful station wagon an OEM double tuner tv (analogue + Dvb-t). Anybody knows this new AUDI part?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yes Audi now have a hybrid TV tuner with analogue/Digital TV combined. I have one in my A8. They are currentky only MOST MMI compatible. SO they will not integrate with the RNS-E.

The hybrid tuner is a plug compatible replacement for the current analogue tuner.

Teilenummer: Hybrid TV Tuner 4E0 919 148
Sowtwaretankstelle: 4E0 910 148

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
craigyb said:
Yes Audi now have a hybrid TV tuner with analogue/Digital TV combined. I have one in my A8. They are currentky only MOST MMI compatible. SO they will not integrate with the RNS-E.

The hybrid tuner is a plug compatible replacement for the current analogue tuner.

Teilenummer: Hybrid TV Tuner 4E0 919 148
Sowtwaretankstelle: 4E0 910 148
Thanks Craig i had to imagine wich was only for MOST MMI cars. I think it's time to search a new A6 or A8 :cry: :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.