Audi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !
Well, i don't really know how to introduce myself :) I'm french, so i'll probably make some mistakes ;)
One year ago, i was looking for an Audi A6, and found it was a real mess to understand the Audi "option coding policy" (you know, those tiny 3-characters code, like PNQ = MMI navigation plus with MMI touch).
So i decided to build my own application, to help others (and me ;)) to decrypt as many codes as possible. I have more than 13400 codes with their description.

So, i made 3 FREE applications :
- MACO lite for iPhone/iPad (link)
- MACO lite for Android (less advanced, because i have no Android device to make tests) (link)
- MACO lite for desktop (this is an Adobe AIR application) (link)

Feedback is welcome to help me improve these apps.

If my thread is considered as spam, you can close it :(

Bye

MACO

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi MACO,

thank you for your precious information: I think such application will become very useful and I've just got the iPad version...

Unfortunately, I don't know why, but maybe because you just have a new Prime Minister, the desktop application cannot be downloaded, as the CAPTCHA applet on the website does not work... :-( Not for me, at least...

I'll spread the word about your application: I would have liked to get it before my recent purchase, as it would have helped me a lot... :-(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mickymix, and big thx for your feedback ! Glad to see my app can help :cool:
I'll try to find another way to share the desktop application, 'cause the current way seems to be limited to french users only :(
Bye
PS : the next release of the full app (iOS) will provide an experimental VIN decoding function ;) Stay iTuned !

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already know these sites ;)
For your answer, well, it'd be tricky, but I'll investigate anyway !

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thank you and, please, put your nice logo as an avatar on your profile: it is really worth it !!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts