Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audi's new dvd for MMI.

Manufacturer number: 4E0 919 884 Version AF

Navigation data for the following countries: Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece/Athens, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Portugal, San - Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slowakei (Bratislava and main traffic facilities), Spain, Czech Republic of, Vatikan.

http://fahrzeugteile.search.ebay.de...1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZ57298

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
AF, this is the disk I have been using for around 8 months now. Not exactly new.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
See above

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw one de german eBay site, there is someone selling the new MMI

AUDI MMI 2007 DVD

4E0 919 884 AL

New
Diese DVD enthält Navigationsdaten für folgende Länder:
Andorra, Belgien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland(Athen),Großbritannien, Irland, Italien, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Niederlande, Norwegen, Österreich,
Polen, Portugal, San Marino, Schweden, Schweiz, Slowakai (Bratislava), Slowenien (Ljubljana), Spanien, Tschechische Republik, Ungarn, Vatikanstaat
New
Sprachausgabe und informationen sind in 7 Sprachen verfügbar - Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Niederländisch, Portugisisch und Spanisch

Peet

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Peet said:
Sprachausgabe und informationen sind in 7 Sprachen verfügbar - Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Niederländisch, Portugisisch und Spanisch
Dutch voice guidance will please our friends from the Netherlands.

Hopefully it will also be on the next RNS-E DVD?

·
Registered
117 Posts
PetrolDave said:
Peet said:

And Belgium! :evil:

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
dbgtr said:
PetrolDave said:
Peet said:

And Belgium! :evil:
Very true - forgive me (my brother used to work in Belgium, so I have no excuse!).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys!
I'm italian and I'm new here! Congrats to all for this beautiful forum!

I've just a little question..
I've dl from the net the MMI dvd 10300_2342. This version is older or is the same of the one posted by Yiannis?

Moreover, i've read in another threat, that you've to burn the image on a DVD+R, setting the bookmark to DVDROM. I've burn it with my Pioneer DVR-109 on a DVD-R without setting the bookmark (pioneer doesn't allow to do it) and it works fine! Am I a very very lucky man or what?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
headcrash said:
No dutch Language ??? anybody with a solution?
Read further up this thread!!!

The new AL version will include Dutch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.