Audi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know that I'm in the process of testing new Multimedia Interface for Audi. It is a little bit different than Dietz 1417 because it has one more video input so now you are able to connect 2 sources of video in the same time.

One more important think.... it has built in automatic CAN filter for video in motion =D> so no extra module is necessary.

I will post more info once I will have time to install it in my car.
Those interfaces will be available as soon testing will be finished (possible within week or two)

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No , this is not Dietz. Those are engineered in US and made from scratch.
I will keep you posted ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Looking forward about this! I've been thinking about adding a DVD player, and it would be nice to not have to add any other modules.

Keep us posted!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
few pics:

[siteimg:5881d9d49f]482[/siteimg:5881d9d49f]
[siteimg:5881d9d49f]483[/siteimg:5881d9d49f]
[siteimg:5881d9d49f]484[/siteimg:5881d9d49f]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds good...let us know

I sold my 2001 S4 a few months ago, and I am getting ready to get a 06' A4 B7 w/ the S-line package and an MTM Modchip...with the NAV package, etc...hopefully Thursday. I would like to add a DVD player to the mix and possibly a TV Tuner. I have been reading up on the various threads to see what everone is using...this solution sounds like a good one, provided everything works out...I will be looking forward to see what you find out...thanks again for all the great info.

·
Registered
92 Posts
any update

·
Registered
18 Posts
Status Update

Hey Proxus...any update with this new product? I saw from your post with the full install for the guy from California that you must be busy...great post by the way.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you are right I have few projects on my plate including B7 MFSW switch. I will post more as soon as I will get some time to play with that.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Project is on hold for now until I move to new place. I have everything in boxes now so it's hard for me to play with it. I will keep you updated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts