Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a RNS-E in the my Audi A6 Allroad 2004.
I have download a Dvd Map 2006 from torrent, my old system was Hw50 Sw 0060, I have insert new Dvd write with 2006 version, and intall in the unit for first software version 0460. When finish upgrade, the unit restart an tell me insert DVD naviagation, I insert Dvd but not Read it !!!!
When I can to do for read Dvd Navigation ??
Thank for help me.

Cristian
Italy.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Re: need Help

simonetta said:
Hi,
I have a RNS-E in the my Audi A6 Allroad 2004.
I have download a Dvd Map 2006 from torrent, my old system was Hw50 Sw 0060, I have insert new Dvd write with 2006 version, and intall in the unit for first software version 0460. When finish upgrade, the unit restart an tell me insert DVD naviagation, I insert Dvd but not Read it !!!!
When I can to do for read Dvd Navigation ??
Thank for help me.

Cristian
Italy.
Three options:
- Buy an original DVD
- Get a working backup
- Continue to use your old DVD (requires to use a VAG-COM cable to change #56 channel 97 to 1 and downgrade the software)

This confirms another time that it's not a good idea to download stuff from the Internet that has the potential of damaging (or at least making it unusable) a 1.5k-2k device.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hi guys, please let's try to specify in the subject what the topic is about..Not "need Help", but "need Help with blablaba...". Makes life a lot easier for us all...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts