Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be picking up my 2004 A8L next week. This is a US car coming to Canada. I have done many searches but still need some guidance. What I would like to do is equip the car so that I can watch DVD's via the monitor (while parked only!), have Sirius sat , rear view camera as well as IPod connectivity. I have this already in my A4 but I have an aftermarket head unit. This is not an option as the A8 has that beautiful flip up screen. Are there any video/audio inputs on the stock Bose system and if so, will I have to reprogram or get someone to hack the system? Is that TV switch on the center consol useful for US cars or only European? Failing that, would I have to install something in between the head unit and the video source (DVD, camera) such as the Nav2go or the AVelectronic unit. Ideally, I would like to connect my IPod video as well, not just the audio. I live in the Toronto, Canada area but am familar and comfortable with purchasing in the US or Europe. Will any of these changes effect the navigation? Thank you in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts