Audi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody please help me out here.
I purchased a 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spider. It has no rear camera option, which I really dont care for, however I would love to have the Navigation working. Everytime I press the Navigation button on the under the screen, it says "insert navigation DVD". So I went to my local dealer to get a DVD and he says it will not work and you have to buy the whole software, and it has to come from the factory and it will cost [email protected]#%!!! i had a feeling he was not saying the truth, but I could be wrong.
So I went in the car and pressed the Nav button again and then the "CAR" button, and I got a screen saying "Version", I accepted that and it gave me the following:
SW: 0110
HW: H72
Map:
Doest that mean the software is already installed, and all I need is a Navigation DVD? I am in Canada.
I can understand the dealer said it wont work as he wants to make money from me!!
Can somebody please help me??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, if you'll search this forum you can find everything about activation of your navigation!
otherwise contact Haaggie, he's an forummember who can send you a sw package with discription how to do it!

(you can find him on my profile under friends)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts