Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just wanted to post that i purhcased a Nav Plus unit from Steve Diamond which was installed over the weekend. Great seller very
helpfull, actually walked me thorugh the whole process, very honest,
anyone looking to buy, Steve is a good source. I also had some help
from Mark Mollat who is listed under the "Installation experts by geography" section. He offered to come over and help me program
the nav, he also did most of the installation for me(for free). Last but not least hank you all for your comments it definitely helps to not make the same mistakes as everyone else. Thanks Steve! Thanks Mark!

Tom

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Tom,

Thank you for the kind words! Always looking to help a fellow Audi enthusiast.

So what's next! :twisted:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was thinking sell the car and purchase the RS4? I wish, I'm not
exactually sure, I think I'm through with the electronics side of it maybe
move into performance mods like the champion exhaust you mentioned.

Tom

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad I could help and also very glad you got Mark's help, having the help of someone who has done the installation before sure takes a lot of the stress out of the equation.

Cheers,

Steve

S4TOM said:
Hi,
I just wanted to post that i purhcased a Nav Plus unit from Steve Diamond which was installed over the weekend. Great seller very
helpfull, actually walked me thorugh the whole process, very honest,
anyone looking to buy, Steve is a good source. I also had some help
from Mark Mollat who is listed under the "Installation experts by geography" section. He offered to come over and help me program
the nav, he also did most of the installation for me(for free). Last but not least hank you all for your comments it definitely helps to not make the same mistakes as everyone else. Thanks Steve! Thanks Mark!

Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem, i'll let you know about any other electronic needs in the
future.

Thanks again,
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.