Audi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am installing systems in SoCal with any and all upgrades ( bluetooth, dietz, SAT radio, voice comand, ect). I am factory trained and have several units under my belt. If you need help in the Southern California area contact me [email protected].

·
Registered
132 Posts
Eric Chen

I live in New Hampshire (Will travel to NH, Maine, Mass. and VT) to help

I live in NY as well (with parents when not in school) Will travel to CT, NJ and NY to help

:D

I have done RNS-E, DICE IPOD, GLOBOX CD Changer, backup camera, and BT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Darmstadt, Germany

After installing it into my car I can help to others in Darmstadt (near Frnkfurt) in Germany. Have all nescesary tools and VAG-COM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I upgraded my B7 from Symphony II to RNS-E + Bluetooth. The Bluetooth work, in particular, was much more difficult than I anticipated, and I believe the experience would be helpful to anyone else who wants to give it a try. I also have a hex/can/usb Vagcom.

Rick Koch
Jacksonville, FL
[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
i wouldn't say i'm an expert, but i retrofitted an RNS-E and Bluetooth in my 06 A4 with relative ease (thanks for the help with the coding though)

i'd be happy to give back and help anyone in the Maryland area looking for someone with a little experience

have a VAG-COM HEX/USB+CAN

-booch

bpsu at mac dot com

baltimore/white marsh maryland

·
Registered
1 Posts
NAV install

Anyone in the Northern NJ willling to do a complete install..Looking to get
-RNS-E DVD based unit, with US software/firmware installed
>>
>> -Cable harness (prepared for Phone, Bose or Non Bose, / CD changer /
>> SAT
>>
>> radio & TEL, Phatnoise)
>> -Antenna adapter
>> -GPS antenna
>> -Removal keys (to remove your existing Symp. radio)
>> -190 full color pages manual (pdf)
>>
>> -Unlock code for the unit
>> -Newest US/CANADA/HAWAII 2006 DVD
Plus TV option and blue tooth...PM an let me know...I want to do this this month...

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking for help in Northern Illinois

Is there anyone in northern Illinois who can assist with rsn-e w/ipod installation in a 04 cab

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can add me for AUSTRIA.

I can assist you in all "A4 B6/B7 RNS-E, SDS- ViM Hacking, DVD Player and Control from Headunit, Bluetooth Interface, DIS aktivation, general wiring" Problems.
i also have Vag-Com, ETKA and ElsaWin ;)

send me an PM :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to install a AMI and Back up camera on my A8

I have a 2006 A8L and there are three options I would love to have:

1. AMI for IPOD
2. Reverse Camera to go with the radar
3. Video monitors in the headrest for the kids.

Is there anybody in the Washington DC area that can help me with this. I wish the dealers would wise up and offer these options to current customers that would like more features but are not ready upgrade the car. All the parts are available from Audi you would think the dealer would love to over charge us for it like everything else.

If you are in my area and can help me with this or know a stereo shop that has done this please send me an e-mail. ([email protected])

Thanks

21 - 40 of 44 Posts