Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I own a 2001 TT Quatro coupe. Lovely car, green, only 48K miles. Likely these are novice questions but that's where I'm at: (1) how best to track down touch up paint, (2) best method to integrate Bluetooth into original Bose unit, (3) have had no success in attempting to find this OEM or after-market part, no longer made by Audi: 8N7862991, a rear window lift gear kit. Also unsuccessful in attempting to find Audi parts in German/European salvage yards. (4) Fuel gauge was stuck on Full when I bought the car 8 mos and I've been using the odometer to calculate when to buy gas thus far. Needle began moving last week ... first to 7/8, then 3/4, now at 1/2 though I'm actually at 1/8-1/4. Has float begun working? Thoughts? Thank You All for taking the time!! My Best.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Car

· Registered
2014 A5 Premium Plus Cabriolet Quattro 2.0T
67 Posts
This is probably no help, but keep in the back of your mind that your TT has a lot of commonality - at least in the deeply-buried invisible bits - with Gen 4 Golfs and Jettas (1999-2005). That's not going to help with things like convertible tops, but it seems like you'll have a better chance with things like fuel tank hardware.

· Registered
11 Posts
I'm new here and this post is a year old, but maybe I can help with the paint issue. For touch up paint, I have always used AutomotiveTouchUp.com As long as you have the paint code for your vehicle (off of the label stuck to the inside of the trunk) you can use their online tool to find your exact paint color and order bumper repair kits, touch up pens, touch up bottles and aerosol cans of touch up paint (for larger areas) and they mix it when you order according to your exact paint code. I have 100% satisfaction with them. It takes about 2 weeks to get your order because they custom mix the paint when you order it. Hope it's helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts