Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've burned 2 cd's CD-R until now. One with 16x speed and one with 4x speed. The problem is that none of them is readable by rns-e system.
Audio cd is working fine, navi DVD is working also.
Are special rules to burn mp3 cd's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Are you finalising/closing the recording sessions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
what cd burning software are you using ?

NERO is by far the best/user friendly give that a try and just keep the default settings

have u tried playing the cd's you recently burned on anyting else stereo,pc etc to make sure the burning process was succesfull
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PHSSLL said:
what cd burning software are you using ?

NERO is by far the best/user friendly give that a try and just keep the default settings

have u tried playing the cd's you recently burned on anyting else stereo,pc etc to make sure the burning process was succesfull
Yes. I use Nero low speed writing (4x) and I used the cd in Pc and is working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
are you using the changer or the drive behind the screen? I think MP3 cd's only work in the changer. apologies if you tried that already.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
igoggsy said:
are you using the changer or the drive behind the screen? I think MP3 cd's only work in the changer. apologies if you tried that already.
MP3 CDs only work in the RNS-E, not in the changer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,817 Posts
If your MP3s are inside the folder, try to burn few directly on root of the CD. Be sure that your IDtags are entered. RNS-E will not see any files without IDtag. I would also try to burn regular audio CD with the same media to check this media compatibility.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PROXUS said:
If your MP3s are inside the folder, try to burn few directly on root of the CD. Be sure that your IDtags are entered. RNS-E will not see any files without IDtag. I would also try to burn regular audio CD with the same media to check this media compatibility.
I used this way already and still don't work. Anyway I quit and I will use SD and MMC card for MP3

Thanks all for advices.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top