Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted this question before, but never got an answer.

With no added icons checked for display on the NAV map, there are circles depicted at various map locations... Solid blue, open blue and solid red... I drove around last night, going to each one of these circles to try to determine what they are...

I found one solid red that was in the same location as a volunteer fire house which graphically makes sense. So I figured the solid blue would be police stations... not. Most of the solid blues were in residential areas.. There was only one solid red that corresponded to a fire house location, but I passed multiple fire houses that have been at their location for many years and there were no icons for them.

Someone said the solid blue is the center of town... doesn't seem to right either...

Can anyone confirm for me what these icons mean??? Please?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I believe solid red indicates the center of town, it seems correct around here. I have never noticed a solid blue, so I can not comment.

I received the package yesterday, thank you.

Bjarne

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NSX JR said:
those are towns, cities, and state capitols.
as in "Centers of"?

That doesn't sound right...not to doubt you... But I am at the edge of the ocean...and it isn't the "center" of anything! Yet, I can pull up a display with all three icons on it.

Odd... Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bjarne said:
I believe solid red indicates the center of town, it seems correct around here. I have never noticed a solid blue, so I can not comment.

I received the package yesterday, thank you.

Bjarne
No, thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.