Audi Forum banner

Leased 2020 Q7 in service for 7 weeks - recourse?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  whobodym 
#1 ·
I have a 2020 Q7prestige on lease with around 12k miles that has been in service without resolution for 7 weeks. I have a crappy loaner with no timeline as to when my car iwill be fixed. Do I have any recourse? I'm still paying the lease but driving around in a q5 2017 with no safety features.

I leased the q7 through dealer A but towed it to dealer B due to a shorter promised time to be "seen". Dealer A said that it would take 4-6 weeks to be seen.
Dealer B has done initial troubleshooting with Audi corporate techs and claim it's taking a while since they want to document everything in case it's a recall issue. Now ththey are slammed and just haven't had time to fix it yet.

What can I do? Tow it to dealer A, where I leased it and demand they fix it? Make a stink at dealer B? Call a lawyer?

The issue btw is overheating. They think it's a faulty thermostat but said Audi corporate is having then run all kinds of tests.
Any advice appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.