Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone provide me either the Latest Euro DVD or SW0500. I do not need the map... I just want to upgrade my firmware... pls PM me if you can e-mail me the files

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Re: dvd 2007

papaspeter said:
Is this DVD 2007 allready in the market? If someone has it, i am interested for,,,
Thanks
In many places on eBay - at high prices!

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Re: SW Version

ashleyadam said:
How do you check what software version you are running.
Press the CAR button, then select Version.

·
Registered
15 Posts
pm me to please
i got the euro navi.

my navi would not eject the dvd so audi sent it to a repair shop because they aint allowed to open it them self. They tolled me that i would get my dvd back in 2-3 weeks. but i need it today so ti downloaded the dvd(Western europe 2006) from the net and when i inserted the disc i got a message saying

software update cd/dvd

help me what should i do so i could get the dvd to work?

a4 b7 sedan 2007 with navi

·
Registered
71 Posts
costas said:
pm me to please
i got the euro navi.

my navi would not eject the dvd so audi sent it to a repair shop because they aint allowed to open it them self. They tolled me that i would get my dvd back in 2-3 weeks. but i need it today so ti downloaded the dvd(Western europe 2006) from the net and when i inserted the disc i got a message saying

software update cd/dvd

help me what should i do so i could get the dvd to work?

a4 b7 sedan 2007 with navi
Probably the wrong booktype after burning, check the booktype it must be DVD-ROM, most changes with a Pioneer 111D,
Read this topic http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1694&start=135

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks
i just checked and i already have 0550.

but i still cant open it

the dvd i try to burn is 8p0919884j

please help me :(

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Your DVD eject button is disabled. The button is disabled at the factory to stop the DVD being stolen while the car is being shipped, and the dealer is supposed to unlock it.

You need to change the value in adaptation channel 67 from 255 (locked) to 0 (unlocked).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts