Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I see it is getting harder to acquire the Dietz multi media input (1417?) and the kufatec module is being used more often. Are these the really the same parts under different names, or are they functionally different in any way?

Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kufatec designs and engineers their own parts, they may source components and have some items assembled out of country (any company alive today will have some small inventory assembled or built in other countries) but the majority of work is done in house at their facility in Germany and they are moving to have everything done in house. Please feel free to ask me any questions about product, manufacture and customer service related questions. I know more about Kufatec than anyone on this Forum.

They do not order the same components that others may and simply put their label/sticker on it quite the contrary; many items are manufactured by Kufatec and sold to other companies for them to put their label/sticker on it and then sell it as their own.

Cheers,

Lanny

·
Registered
530 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the quality of Kufatec's products, but they still have appalling customer service.

I've never dealt with Lanny but I would urge anyone desperate enough for their products to give Lanny a try instead of dealing directly with Kufatec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts