Audi Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Neo, i'm doing a list for the components of q7 kessy, can you help me to know if i'm forgetting someting?

thanks...

Andrea

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ok, what do you have so far?

·
Registered
20 Posts
my dubt is about the key and the ignition switch... i'm in trouble to find the correct part number....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
give me your actual key part no.

·
Registered
20 Posts
my actual key part no is 4f0 837 220 r

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
kessy key = 4F0 837 220 AK
ignition switch = 4F0 910 132 G

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok Neo, also i've found :

4L0 907 355 BX kessy control unit
4F0 907 247 A kessy aerial ( 4pz? )

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
the kessy control unit you will have to buy it from ebay, the part numbers ending in X means it is replacement part and you have to send back to Audi the defective kessy unit which came factory fitted.
As you dont have it factory fitted, there is nothing to return so Audi will not sell you the replacement part.
So you either buy the kessy unit at full price with part number 4L0 907 355 B or you get it from ebay. Rev. B is for cars with 2009 VIN, otherwise you will need 4L0 907 355.
The part number for aerials are OK.
You will also need:
8E0 972 420 - kessy connector housing
4B0 971 832 - aerial connector housing x 4 pcs.
3D0 973 703 - door handle connector housing x 4 pcs.
8Z0 972 883 - ignition switch 8 pin connector housing
8H0 959 985 B - micro switch for door handle x 4 pcs.
4L0 837 205 B - door handle x 4 pcs.
1J0 973 702 - micro switch connector housing
4L0 905 217 - START/STOP engine buton
4B0 971 978 B - start engine connector housing

Also you will need some bolts and insert nuts to fit the aerials:
N 906 986 06 - hexagon head bolt - 2 pcs.
N 909 187 01 - hexagon head bolt - 4 pcs.
N 104 128 04 - hexagon head bolt - 2 pcs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Neo, i've tried to codify the keys in the A4...but the VAS doesn't able to do right.... I think the VAS only encodes the key according to the vin...without the kessy in this case....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Do you have the kessy system installed?

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes i've... the kessy system is running....if i press the start button the fis show: key not recognized... (see the previous post :) )

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
then the audi dealer has no idea how to pair the keys with the immo.
if you have the kessy key, vas will program both transponders in the key, i am not even sure how they manage to program only one....

·
Registered
20 Posts
no, i think dealer have no idea how pair keys... the problem was that the was pair the keys checking the vin number.... i don't know what else do about...

now i'm ready with the q7...all system are installed....i've to pair the key in first? the address to codify are 05, 46 and?

can you suggest me the procedure?

Andrea

·
Registered
20 Posts
now i'm waiting to codify the keys by dealer... i've also installed the adaptive cruise control on this Q7... but i've a vag error: climb assistant.... and i'm not able to use this feature...
have you suggestion neo?

Andrea

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Neo

Dont suppose you have a complete write up for this mod?

I do not have any form of keyless in my car, so would need to start from scratch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have finished today the retrofit of the original Kessy (Keyless-Go) system in my Q7.
I can tell you that by far is the most complicated retrofit i have done. Requires many components, a lot of manufactured harness and taking almost the whole car apart to fit everything not to mention the painting of the new door handles.

I am happy that i found 90% of the parts on ebay.de at very good prices and all together i paid around 400 euros for all parts required. My work is priceless :D.

If anyone is interested i can post some detailed information of the parts required and the steps to install it.
Hi I would like to know if you could help me with the retrofit

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have finished today the retrofit of the original Kessy (Keyless-Go) system in my Q7.
I can tell you that by far is the most complicated retrofit i have done. Requires many components, a lot of manufactured harness and taking almost the whole car apart to fit everything not to mention the painting of the new door handles.

I am happy that i found 90% of the parts on ebay.de at very good prices and all together i paid around 400 euros for all parts required. My work is priceless :D.

If anyone is interested i can post some detailed information of the parts required and the steps to install it.
Hi

I know it may be a long shot have you still got the diagram for Audi Q7 keyless entry and start thanks

My email add is [email protected]

41 - 59 of 59 Posts