Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll ask this one more time, just in case the person who knows missed my post of a few weeks ago.

To see smaller streets, I have to zoom in to 600 feet or closer, which makes it impossible to see if these streets are usable as a detour around traffic jams (when not routing to a specified destination)

When I change to the lower soom levels (greater than 600 ft), the map display is mostly blank space, which could be better put to use showing smakk streets.
I feel this is the biggest problem with NAV mode.. Is there any way to choose more detail, through menus or with VAG-COM?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Not really, ...all details are based on DVD data content. Unfortunately data included on 2006 DVD is not that precise. I would even say that some of the parts are not even updated :shock:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The map would support this but the software doesn't. In Europe they changed this, IIRC in sw 0330, to show more details in higher scales but for the US all the software beahves the same. I guess if enough people complain about this to AoA, there is a very small change that this gets chanegd in a future software version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.