Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the "Off Topic" forum - since it's nothing to do with RNS-E or MMI?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
takuem said:
Finally, something I know about...

You can retro this system on any C6, C5- no. It is a lot of work, but if you can procure the parts from Audi/Germany, you can do it. Don't expect to pay any less than 1.5 RNS-E's.

Laden said:
Anyone know if it's possible to retrofit ACC in an A6??
See this link:

http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2902
Okay, very nice. Have you seen anyone do it? Hate to be the first one to try it out.

Talked to Kufatec about spareparts, but it cost 3800 euro's :shock:

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have retroed a system (am actually in the process right now) in the Q7. I am not sure Audi America has the parts, but you could try Europe, Kufatec's offer is about right- it's still a new technology.

Let me know if you would like to be a pioneer:). Oh, the color screen may be an advantage.

Laden said:
Okay, very nice. Have you seen anyone do it? Hate to be the first one to try it out.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
takuem said:
I have retroed a system (am actually in the process right now) in the Q7. I am not sure Audi America has the parts, but you could try Europe, Kufatec's offer is about right- it's still a new technology.

Let me know if you would like to be a pioneer:). Oh, the color screen may be an advantage.

Laden said:

Any other suggestions?

Okay, where did you get your's from??
Don't got the color DIS screen, is that a problem? If so, where to buy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts