Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
In the middle of retrofitting my RNS-E, Bluetooth, phatnoise, Dietz and DVB tuner to my Single din RS4 (groan!)..I have the 07 disk also

Dry fitted most of it today before ripping the dash apart (just to check it worked) but couldnt get the instruments to show the nav details even after coding it to 23 (it was 17).
Got the RS4 start menu (nice!).

Can someone just confirm the code for me as cycling through the set button on the steering wheel gives me comp1, comp2, lap and menu off?..
Also, please help on just checking the coding for the RNS.
I have bose, but I am not sure of the tyres settings etc since I got the rns off ebay.

I have a full ross tech cable so no probs there...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
23 is correct for nav + phone but it may take one night before the new settings are accepted.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
the911sc said:
Can someone just confirm the code for me as cycling through the set button on the steering wheel gives me comp1, comp2, lap and menu off?..
Also, please help on just checking the coding for the RNS.
I have bose, but I am not sure of the tyres settings etc since I got the rns off ebay.
Don't forget the nav details only show when you have a route active (or have the Show Compass box checked).

I know you've got an RS4, but to confirm the coding we need to know if you have a CD changer and an MFSW (or the RS4 steering wheel), and if you have Bluetooth.

RS4 wheel, no CD changer, no Bluetooth: coding = 309111
RS4 wheel, CD changer, no Bluetooth: coding = 309113
RS4 wheel, no CD changer, Bluetooth: coding = 309711
RS4 wheel, CD changer, Bluetooth: coding = 309713
MFSW, no CD changer, no Bluetooth: coding = 309115
MFSW, CD changer, no Bluetooth: coding = 309117
MFSW, no CD changer, Bluetooth: coding = 309715
MFSW, CD changer, Bluetooth: coding = 309717

Don't worry about the tyres - just drive around for a 100 miles or so and it will auto calibrate.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks (again!) Dave,
Have rs4 wheel, bluetooth and phatnoise so cd changer is yes.

Is there a note of the Dietz can bus module (1417) wiring anywhere here?...

Cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, All done. Had to leave the dietz to another day whilst I search for the pin outs!...

Everything else came up fine and just need to re code my tyre size as the nav got a bit confused earlier on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts