Audi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the nav plus system along with the tmc, but only installed the nav plus system. I'm very new to this and want to make sure I do it right so can someone give me very detailed install instructions. Also does anyone know if in order to install the TMC do you have to take out the cluster??

·
Registered
996 Posts
What year, car do you have? C or D navi?

Did you happen to read the posts on this site that are labelled with the words "installation" or "TMC"?

Please take some time and search through this forum; this is part of the reason why we've all linked our installation notes in this site.

Most of my posts will give you the answers.

:D

Good luck!
-ted

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TeddyBGame said:
What year, car do you have? C or D navi?

Did you happen to read the posts on this site that are labelled with the words "installation" or "TMC"?

Please take some time and search through this forum; this is part of the reason why we've all linked our installation notes in this site.

Most of my posts will give you the answers.

:D

Good luck!
-ted
It's an 05 audi A4 and I have the cd based navi system. Yes I did read the post that were labled TMC, but didn't come across instructions on how to install it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
!

Hint: Start reading the posts that have the word "installation" in them.....for starters. I skimmed down...and found 4-5 threads with the word "installation" in it's heading. Good luck!

The ANSWERS are in there. As the saying goes...."you can lead a horse to water....but you can't make it drink" etc...etc...

Again, Happy Reading!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts