Audi Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is a bit offtopic, but I'm a newbie to this forum, so please let me know if so.

I have recently got myself a great steeringwheel + airbag for my A3 from 2006. The airbag is the singleframe shaped one, but when I installed it in my car I found out that the airbag connector what a little bit different that the one on my old airbag, so it didn't fit the selv canselling ring.

The question is now if I can optain another SC ring to make the SW fit in my car? If so, does anyone have the partnumber that I need?

The SW is not a multifunctional SW, but I'm looking for such one. Does a MFSW require a diferent SC ring than a an ordinary SW?

The 3-spoke SW has partnumber 4F0 419 091 BS URS og the airbag 4F0 880 201 201 AT 6PS. My old SW has partnumber 8P041 909 CC6PS and the old airbag 8P0 880 201AM/6PS.

I think that the SW/airbag may by from an A4, but can I make it fit in my car (A3 1.9 TDI)

Kind regards

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.