Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
This is easily the best forum I belong to - no censorship, no abuse and no bad language.

Just people sharing information and helping each other - it's just great!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Agreed.

PetrolDave said:
This is easily the best forum I belong to - no censorship, no abuse and no bad language.

Just people sharing information and helping each other - it's just great!!!
Adults acting like...adults. Great exchange of information, and no bashing those asking even the simplest of questions. Certainly helped me many times over.

·
Registered
515 Posts
by far the best forum i have been a part of.. eventhough i havent had any issues or done any upgrades in well over 6 months, i still stop by at least everyother day..

i am driving from LA to Denver and back in a few wks.. it will be my biggest test of the RNS-E by far, cant wait!!..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes... I agree with all of you people! :D
This forum have a lot of information with a very high know-how.
It help me a lot when I installed my RNS-E (by the way, working fine till now).
I take a look here every day several times... :p
Thanks to all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been lurking for a long time, and I couldn't agree more. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have attempted putting the RNS-E in my A6. And, NSX_Jr deserves much respect. Some of the other frequent contributors know their stuff, but I got stuck going through Lee's writeup. He answered every email (even the ones that I realized I already knew the answer to), and even helped me out with the EU->US flash CD. :D

So thanks to everyone on this board, but especially thanks to Lee for all his contributions.

Back to lurking in the Multimedia forum... Bluetooth is the next project! 8)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with all your comments. I've found a wealth of information and knowledge here. Everyone I've dealt with on this board has been patient and trustworthy. For that, I thank you all.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I agree with all of you guys. Extra plus for me: the longer I'm on the forum, the better my english language gets..;-)

Maybe there's a contest for nominating the best internet forum..?

·
Registered
530 Posts
NateH said:
If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have attempted putting the RNS-E in my A6.

Back to lurking in the Multimedia forum... Bluetooth is the next project! 8)
Me too - I would always have suspected that the RNS-E could have been retrofitted but would never have known what parts were required or had the confidence to do it myself without seeing the proof that it was possible!

The bluetooth project is probably next on my list too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts