Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
started my MFSW swap to a B7 wheel on a B6 but cant figure out how to get the plastic cowling around the SC ring off i have taken the 2 x T8 screws out from underneath but and freed the top half but cant seem to free the bottom does anyone have a diagram or how to remove it, its dark over here so i have given up tonight but i do have the ultimate theif prevention system for the A4 a car sat on the drive with NO steering wheel attached or battery connected NICE !!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dont worry i have found the torx screw on the underneath by the steering adjustment lever, i guess i am a bit thick as i found it it the pitch black

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Proxus,

after reading your installation guide i went out to buy one it took me ages to find a t8 long enough but i found one and i have now removed it.

Maybe i should read the threads more and i would'nt be asking stupid questions so ill say my apologies now to everyone incase anymore stupid questions come up, just incase anyone in the UK is going to do this install you can purchase the T8 torx long screwdriver from Halfords save you looking all over for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts