Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a noob question for sure...and grant me some lattitude..I am two days into using RNSE... :lol:

How do a I set the RNSE so that the only audio is the NAV instructions? No radio, no CD, no XM in the background...silence, with the exception of the voice prompts as they are needed??

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Go to NAV/Setup and set the NAV Voice to Auto, then mute the RNS-E by pressing the volume button (Euro sw 0330+ or US sw 0150+ required though). This will only let the navi lady talk if she has something to say, or let you hear an incoming phone call if you have the OEM phone interface.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
Go to NAV/Setup and set the NAV Voice to Auto, then mute the RNS-E by pressing the volume button (Euro sw 0330+ or US sw 0150+ required though). This will only let the navi lady talk if she has something to say, or let you hear an incoming phone call if you have the OEM phone interface.
Most excellent... Thank you!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
actually if you don't have 0150 you can just turn the volume all the way down and the nav lady will still talk at her proper volume. It's really not hard to crank the volume knob over (or hold down the steering wheel button).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NSX JR said:
actually if you don't have 0150 you can just turn the volume all the way down and the nav lady will still talk at her proper volume. It's really not hard to crank the volume knob over (or hold down the steering wheel button).
Got it...thanks very much!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts