Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have the navplus system in my A4 model 2007, i was wondering if it is possible to connect my ipod even though i have the CD changer installed in the glvebox, thedealer told me that i cold not do it because of the CD chenger.

also, do you know if the new SD cards from SanDisc 4.0 GB work fine with this system?

If you know where i could get the connector for the iPod and a guide to install it my self (if possible considering i do not have any special tools) will appreciate that

thanks a lot in advance

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Dension has the Gateway 400 that allows to switch between CD changer and the iPod/USB device. I don't remember if the DICE they sells in the US does the same.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
AudiA4B6US said:
Dension has the Gateway 400 that allows to switch between CD changer and the iPod/USB device. I don't remember if the DICE they sells in the US does the same.
It's not an automatic switch though - it's a physical switch that you have to manually operate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your answers, and using this switch do you know if i am going to be able to control de ipod from the NavPlus and the steering wheel? where could i get that switch?

regards

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
amaya said:
thanks for your answers, and using this switch do you know if i am going to be able to control de ipod from the NavPlus and the steering wheel? where could i get that switch?

regards
Look at the Dension website page.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks a lot for the info! do you think i could install this myself? need any special tools?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
msharifi said:
I have the same question. Can you see the song titles and control the Ipod from your RNS-E?
There is no interface that would show the iPod song titles on the RNS-E. All you can get is CD x Track y and some basic control.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts