To get ABLE the tire pressure on A4 B6 with Vag-Com.PetrolDave said:I've not asked for any prices yet - I want to be sure that the tyre pressure information WILL be displayed on the RNS-E before I spend "loads-a-money" on parts.
I haven't found anywhere in the erWin manuals that gives VAG-COM codes. I reckon the best bet is to go on to the VAG-COM forum on Audi World and ask there - a Ross Tech person usually replies quite quickly.
The latest version of VAG-COM says this value is for the version 2 of the DIS i.e. the B7 A4.rosnik said:To get ABLE the tire pressure on A4 B6 with Vag-Com.
STG 17 (combination instrument) select
STG coding - > function 07
??xxx : Optional extra
+16 - Tire pressure control (starting from MJ 2005)
On the new A6 maybe is like it.
The latest version of VAG-COM says this value is for the version 2 of the DIS i.e. the B7 A4.
I've coded it on my B6 S4 - and don't get an error message - so I presume it won't work (no error message = not looking on the CAN for a controller that isn't there!).
Which still leaves the $64,000 question - can an A4 version of RNS-E be coded to display tyre pressure data???
That's a pretty comprehensive list. I've got an A6 with a Symphony II head unit. I'm looking to get an RNS-E at some point but in the meantime I like the idea of having the tire pressure in the DIS. Is the above all I need or is there something else I would need for my current set up?David said:Well there are 2 different sets of parts depending on the modle code of 2004 A6.
1) 4D0 907 273 C or A - Control Unit (1)
2) 4D0 907 275 or A - wheel electronic sensor (5 requied - 1 for spare)
3) b 4D0 601 361 - Replacement valve for cars with system installed
4) 4D0 907 277 or A - Aerial (4)
5) 4D0 907 372 A - holder for antenna (4)
6) 4Z7 907 525 - bracket for Antenna left front
6) 4Z7 907 526 A - bracket for Antenna right front
7) 4Z7 907 537 - bracket for antenna left rear
7) 4Z7 907 538 - bracket for antenna right rear
10) 4B0 919 719 A or B - Multiple switch for Dash
4A0 972 883 - 12 pin connector for multiple switch
4B0 919 221 A - cover for 12 pin connector
13) 1J0 972 977 or A- 32 pin connector for control unit
14) 1J0 973 702 - 2 pin connector for arieal (4)
17) +N 101 563 05 - hex bolts 8
19) +N 901 063 02 - Hex nut 8
Ok thats the last time I do that