Audi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with my home link system. Audi installs the transmittion well, lights blink 3 times,but still the gate wont open if I push the home link button. The gate is form Nice and I cant find any learning buttons on it. Any ideas how to make it work?

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the Audi Homelink system works on 433 mhz and the nice gate automation works on 868 Mhz, so you may need to replace the Nice receiver unit.

Contact Nice and they should be able to help you, or even get you in contact with your local distributor

Nice UK - Contact Us
Flor-m - Prices from £46.20

I got the same Nice transmitter. Its 433 mhz. Seems the problem is somewhere else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A4 HomeLink Problem

I recently purchased a 2010 A4 Avant and was unable to program my gate opener and two of the three HomeLink buttons. After I was able to program the gate opener on a loner A4 successfully, the dealer replaced the entire HomeLink system. Now I am able to program all three buttons for my garage door opener, but have not been able to program the gate opener. After programming the lights flash to indicate that the gate code was saved by HomeLink, but the gate still doesn't open. I went to the HomeLink website and followed their recommendations, e.g. change the remote opener battery and try programming from different distances. So far no luck! I am trying to get the name of the gate manufacturer and the transmission frequency, but since I was able to program another A4 it would appear that the problem is in the car somewhere.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts