Audi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, I'm new here and to Audis in general. Today I was playing around and managed to get myself stuck in my 2011 Q5's MMI "engineering mode," apparently. Lots of advice on how to get in (hold SETUP + RETURN) but no advice how to get out of it! ](*,)

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
26 Posts
in order to reboot the MMI you need to hold down 3 buttons.

how did you manage to get a 2.4 Turbo engine :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha...Must've been thinking about my old Volvo. I meant I drive a 2.0 Turbo. :oops: I will fix it in my profile. I set it up rather hastily.

Thanks for showing me the buttons. I figured it had to be some combination of buttons I hadn't tried, but pushing and holding random buttons is what got me in this pickle to start with, so I wasn't going to try it.

When I cranked my car this morning, the MMI had reset itself. Guess I hadn't given it enough time yesterday. Good to know, though! I will not be messing around with anything again until I am WAY more familiar with this forum and the MMI itself.

Now if I could just get my iPhone 3GS to work with the MMI again, that would be great. Since I upgraded to OS 4, the MMI doesn't load anymore (worked fine with earlier Apple OS). :cry: I will be searching this forum for help with that shortly.

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts