Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i live in France and bought a Q5 a few years ago. I need to change my front suspension arms and am looking for the relevant package.

i've got that car ID Number : WA1LFAFP5DA037903

Wood Font Hardwood Flooring Number

Usually that number helps the garage spotting the exact corresponding piece.
But as the car is not from Audi France the garage can't find the reference, that ID does not exist in their database.

The garage told me the upper arms are usually the same so he's quite confident about these.
But for the lower arm, he has a doubt and prefer to get a good reference.

So i write this message as a bottle in the sea : will i find a guy accross the atlantic that would try to seek for that ID ref and hopefully get the reference of that piece ??

Thanks in advance ! :)

other info about the car:
- Audi Q5 TFSI
- 1st release: 14/01/2013

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks to be a B8.5 Q5. From Audiworld tools Vin Decoder: VIN Decoder - AudiWorld Forums
Any B88~B8.5 2010+ control arms should work. They have the larger 14mm ball joint, I think the 12mm ball joint was only used for the first year or two of the B8. You can use Control arms from a Q5, Macan, A4, A5, S4, S5, RS4, RS5. The RS models are spec'd with a slightly stiffer rubber bushing but otherwise they're all the same. Of course go with a good name brand and stay away from the Chinese stuff. Good ones are Meyle HD, TRW, Lemforder, and I've heard Sidem are pretty good and I believe they are Made in France.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, i live in France and bought a Q5 a few years ago. I need to change my front suspension arms and am looking for the relevant package.

i've got that car ID Number : WA1LFAFP5DA037903

View attachment 2713

Usually that number helps the garage spotting the exact corresponding piece.
But as the car is not from Audi France the garage can't find the reference, that ID does not exist in their database.

The garage told me the upper arms are usually the same so he's quite confident about these.
But for the lower arm, he has a doubt and prefer to get a good reference.

So i write this message as a bottle in the sea : will i find a guy accross the atlantic that would try to seek for that ID ref and hopefully get the reference of that piece ??

Thanks in advance ! :)

other info about the car:
- Audi Q5 TFSI
- 1st release: 14/01/2013
Maybe this link will help you to find the correct part numbers:
Audi Q5 > ETKA Online > WebAutoCats.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts