Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The factory installed BT is not reponding to any phone.
We've tried 5 different phone and none has any response.
Does AOA change anything on 07 RNSE+BT? Or, BT needed to be initiated before it can be detected?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The last thing I heard is that the newer BT interfaces only looks for a couple of minutes for a new phone and then goes invisible. Try to turn ignition off, wait a couple of minutes, then turn it back on and search from the phone for a handfree device.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
joelcwu said:
The factory installed BT is not reponding to any phone.
We've tried 5 different phone and none has any response.
Does AOA change anything on 07 RNSE+BT? Or, BT needed to be initiated before it can be detected?
By factory installed you mean - it came with the car or it was installd by dealer?

I would definitely connect VAG and check coding for TEL module. It is possible that your codes are cleared or never were programmed.

Then check coding for your NAV unit. TEMIC is using value 6 for US telefone modules.

Ale check what kind of message is shown once in TEL mode. This wil eliminate few options as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BT came with new car, installed in Germany, I assumed. Last word I heard from dealer was a AOA tech fly in tomorrow to look at it.
Has this ever happened to any '07 with factory BT?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
joelcwu said:
BT came with new car, installed in Germany, I assumed. Last word I heard from dealer was a AOA tech fly in tomorrow to look at it.
Has this ever happened to any '07 with factory BT?
Several people with 07 RS4's in the UK have been having this problem. Some have had the Bluetooth hardware replaced, others have just been wrongly coded at the factory.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
New modules are now "H" revision in the UK. I have fitted 5 without any issues so far. My first question would have been do you have the key in the ignition? But then moving onto the coding, timeouts and is bluetooth enabled?

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.