Audi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have an 04 s4 and want to order the rns-e anyway, found a guy on here who can sell me everything i need with all the newest hardware and the newest CD, his name is ALbert. he is located in the netherlands, i just wanted to know if anyone on here has bought from him before, i'm a little hesitant spending this much money on something from overseas since ive gotten scammed a couple times from overseas and don't want to go through that again.... I do have to say though that he has been very good with responding to e-mails and very upfront thus far, i have no reason to doupt him but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

i think he uses the screen name Haaggie
also, is this a good deal do i really need the f-version?

The price of the F-version = 1750 USD, including cables, DVD etc.., all you need! Price is excl. shipping. It's a brand NEW, never used unit, the best price you can get, beleive me. The unit is plug&play for your car. It's the REAL US unit.

Price of a flashed EU unit = 1500 USD.

The package contains:

-cable harness (Bose for you)
-antenna adapter
-gps antenna
-removal keys (to remove your existing Symp. II radio or CD base nav+)
-manual (pdf)
-US 2006 DVD

Normal shipping (not insured) is 50 USD. It will take 10 work days. Fedex, tracked and insured overnight (!) shipping = 145 USD.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I purchased from Haaggie about a week ago and my experience cannot be any better. I'm having some problems with US customs but again, Albert responed 110% and dealt with times in an extremely professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Regarding the price and whether you need the F unit or not, its up to you. Do some reseach on the differences and whether you think its worth the extra money. In general its kind of polite not to ask about prices, you ask him for a quote, then its up to you whether you take it or leave it.. I couldn't find a better price. I don't know about you.

In short, if you're asking about the integrity of Albert as a seller, I wouldn't say I can expect any better.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, really appreciate it, i'll do some searching on wether i need that updated model or not, take care

·
Registered
37 Posts
Albert

"Haaggie" was great! He responded to every email, and I asked a ton of questions. Also, he sent the product out, quickly. Great packaging and everything worked right out of the box.

He even emailed me recenly about the firmware updtate and new map DVD.

Top notch in my book, and I believe Albert has high marks on ebay as well. My purchase there was jkitchen21.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
I've bought from Haaggie too - he's a top man. Very reliable and keeps his word.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a RNS-E US-model and accessories from Haaggie back in October, and he was great. Shipped the next day, and kept in touch until he he knew the unit was delivered and worked.

·
Registered
515 Posts
i didnt even buy a unit from him but he still spend hours of his time trying to help me with some issues..

he is extremely helpful and just a great guy!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts