Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the GSM mobile phone preparation in Front Centre Armrest before and now I have got the BlueTooth modul, and my question is how can I keep the possibility to charge my phone in the preparation I had at the same time as I use the Bluethoot.
And last, I wants to connect the roof antenna which is in the GSM mobile phone preparation, how can I make this working together with the Blethoot without getting any conflict.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
If you figure out which wires on the cradle do what you should be able to connect the two wires to power and charge your phone. Most of the wirings plans I have seen though do not say exactly what the wires to the cradle are for. As long as your phone fits in the cradle it should allow you to use the external GSM antenna. Not sure what you mean by getting a conflict with Bluetooth, that's a different thing.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The wires from the cradle should go to the old phone interface, not the RNS-E.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It go from the cradle to the old phone interface and to my old Navi RNS-D that I had before I uprade to the RNS-E.
And I have a "plug an play" cabel from the car hardness to the RNS-E....., if you understand what I mean??????
My English is not very good, sorry!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Ok, even if Tel mute/+/- wires from the cradle go directly to the RNS-E, the power and communication lines from the cradle should go to the old phone interface. If you have the BT interface now, leave the Tel mute/+/- wires from the cradle disconnected. If you didn't disconnect the old phone interface, the cradle should still get power from the old interface. And the GSM antenna wire goes straight from the antenna to the cradle anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts