Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's still in the mail and will hopefully be here in a week or 2... i can't wait for it to come in...

i got that MKII TT multi-function steering wheel from Ebay.de Todd posted about... i had it in one of my eBay.de searches too and was hoping none of you guys would go after it... :wink:
$800 for both the wheel and airbab, shipping included... i think it's a pretty good deal if it hooks up right...

i do wish there was a silver ring on the airbag like the RS4 has... oh well...

i think i'm almost done w/ the interior... i still need to install my bluetooth, and will probably be looking at doing video on the RNS-E w/ rear view camera once you guys figure every thing out... and even if the trigger of the RNS-E w/ the rear gear can't be symchromised i think i'm gonna do it anyway... but just not right now... gotta look at hooking up that MFSW first...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Congrats. That's the wheel I would go for if I ever decide to install a dual stage airbag in my B6. Please keep us posted on the install (lots of pictures as usual are expected :lol: ).

It's amazing to see that ebay got parts for cars that are not even sold in any market yet.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure will...

the seller is from Hungary... the MKII TTs are built in Hungary... i guess i don't need to say more... :wink:

·
Registered
737 Posts
I actually was bidding on that but I had someone I knew bidding since he was in Germany and the ad said that they would only ship to Europe. And to think that I wanted him to put in a bid up to a $1000 US dollars.

Congradulations!!! Let us know how it works out for you and take lost of pictures.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
steering wheel is here and it's trully a beauty... the leather is different from the B6A4 leather, much nicer actually... now i just need to source the cancellation ring and control module... :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Avantéix said:
steering wheel is here and it's trully a beauty... the leather is different from the B6A4 leather, much nicer actually... now i just need to source the cancellation ring and control module... :D

If you need some parts, definitely call www.1stVWparts.com as I've never seen prices as good as theirs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts