Audi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the info available from this site I was able to install the Lamborghini version of the RNS-E in my '04 Gallardo. Thanks to all. Unable to code the DIS to display direction info as the Vag-Com doesn't speak Lamborghini. Everything else is good.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I can sell you an adapter cable that goes between the VAG-COM cable and your gallardo to allow you to recode the cluster and RNS-E if you're interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NSX JR does it again!

unable to set proper codes in my Gallardo to allow DIS to do its nav thing, NSX JR fabricated an adapter to allow vag-com to talk to the lambo. My only other option was the $9,500 software package from Lamborghini. As near as I can tell, I'm about $9400 ahead!
So I reset the code from 01 to 05 and about 3 hours later we were up and running. Thanks NSX JR. Apparently no problem is too completed for you!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Glad to hear it worked for you!

Please be aware that the engine and transmission ECUs talk a different language than VAG-COM, so you likely won't have any connection to them using this adapter cable.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The only other thing special about the Gallardo is that it uses the "linear" sound profile... so your coding should always start with 0100xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts