Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple questions:

- Any setting to change the voice to read off the street name that you have to turn at? She usually just says "turn right", but sometimes on the highway she'll say "take the exit 56 onto route 61". Anyway she could do this for local roads too?

- When I know where I'm going I like to see on the Nav what is near me, streets, highways, places, etc. The only view I can get is very very high up of the area. Anyway to scroll in close to the actual road names?

Thanks.

·
Registered
517 Posts
kak39 said:
- When I know where I'm going I like to see on the Nav what is near me, streets, highways, places, etc. The only view I can get is very very high up of the area. Anyway to scroll in close to the actual road names?
You can change the zoom level by turning the big knob while in map view.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
When a turn is upcoming, the DIS will show the street onto which you are to turn (instead of showing the street you are currently on).

If you have the "intersection map" turned on, it will also show the street name for the planned turn on the left side of the screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.