Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has a B6 S4 with factory NAV & he wants to install Bluetooth, smiliar to mine etc....BUT he does NOT have any buttons on the steering wheel?

Australian (Euro SW 0110) on RNS-E

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I don't have buttons either but it works just fine with the RNS-E only. You won't get voice control though without MFSW.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Jeph will just have to control it from the RNS-E.

What kind of phone does he have Matt? Is he likely to want the extended functionality that the software update will bring?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks AudiA4B6US.

Alister,
You know exactly who I'm talking about. I'm not sure what type of phone he has, but he will be going to sandown tomorrow.

So are u back down under now or still living it up,hooning around in that 997 Carrera??

Now for your Bluetooth install? when are u getting started? Love to see how it behaves with your SW0360. still need to look at backing it up too!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yep, back in the country.

I guess I'll catch up with Jeph at Sandown then!

In terms of the bluetooth install, I've got everything I need except for the damn Kufatec cables... :x I ordered them quite a while ago now and they still haven't shown up. They're also not that good at responding to emails in a timely manner. I'm sure they'll show up but it would be nice to know when to expect them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts