Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok..heres a problem ive encountered..when i insert a cd..i can hear it spinning but nothing comes out and the cd ejects. ive tried cleaning the unit but no luck. I am using OEM cd's not burned..it sucks cause i cant change the language..any suggestions? thanks!

oh yeah..heres some screen shots..

·
Registered
41 Posts
By "I'm using OEM CD's" do you mean you are using Audi or Navteq CD's? Then that is your problem. They need to be modified for use in the Nav+. Drop me a line if you need help on this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
correct, i am trying to use the OEM CD version of map1. It came from audi. Please explain what i need to do to make this work?

thanks again,

·
Registered
1 Posts
JLoft said:
By "I'm using OEM CD's" do you mean you are using Audi or Navteq CD's? Then that is your problem. They need to be modified for use in the Nav+. Drop me a line if you need help on this.
hy im having some problems with my navi

its eur and i need to change the firmware to us ,the navteq cd's are not working ,from what i been reading i need to flash the firmware or modified the disk, if i insert the cd from navteq it will try to read it and after a little it will say defekted cd!!

help please

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts