Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder about an issue in RNS-E which might be normal but looks strange to me...

Some of my favourite stations appear shaded in the frequency list which as i have read in the manual shows that they dont have a good reception.Allthough i have manually tuned them and stored them in my Memory list again appear shaded and therefore I can not choose them.
So everyday I have to manually search for those in order to listen to them.
The problem is that the reception is very clear when I am manually tuned to them and is really annoying having to do that everytime I want to listen any of these stations.
I leave in the center of the city,close to the antennas and the reception is clear from everywhere.I have set sensitivity to "distant" and problem still persists.

please advise....

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
known issue..I assume you did not store these stations? If indeed not: store them, and then the next time you can choose from your stored stations, and the RNS-E will accept that, without the 'shaded' issue.

There's also an option in the RNS-E to remove all the latest received stations automatically, (I think) the next time you start the RNs-E again (or when receptiopn is bad, I'm not sure). Anyway, this way you will get rid of the 'shaded' local stations from an area you've been earlier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts