Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i have bought my new Audi A3 (8P) Sportback on january 2005. The original firmware of my RNS-E was 0060 (i think). After a month i have upgraded to version 0100 and yesterday to version 0360.

Do anyone know if i can upgrade the firmware now to 0460, and where can i get it?

Just another little question:
I'm trying to install a Parrot CK 3200 Color Bluetooth unit, but the mute function on the pin 11 (TEL MUTE) does not work, even if i put the pin 11 to ground. When i have bought my audi, the factory telephone interface (Cullmann) was included, do i need to set something on the VAG-COM to make the parrot (tel mute) work?

Many thanks to all!

bye
ober

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Software 0460 is on the European 2006_1 DVD. Either get hat DVD or borrow one to update the software. If you have software 0360 I suppose you have the 2005_2 DVD and that one is supposed to work with Software 0460.

For the Parrot I would try to code the RNS-E to 0xxx3xx and disconnect the OEM interface.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
Software 0460 is on the European 2006_1 DVD. Either get hat DVD or borrow one to update the software. If you have software 0360 I suppose you have the 2005_2 DVD and that one is supposed to work with Software 0460.

For the Parrot I would try to code the RNS-E to 0xxx3xx and disconnect the OEM interface.
Hi AudiA4B6US,

thank you for your reply! I will try to buy the new DVD.

I'm looking for a VAG-COM interface and Software to recode the RNS-E unit and activarte the mute function. Do you know what kind of interface i can buy and where?

Many thanks again for your help!

bye
ober

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The only interface I can recommend is the original Ross-Tech cable, for your 8P you would need a HEX-CAN USB or HEX-CAN COM (serial).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts