Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I want your help for the factory place for one Bluetooth Interface on A3 Sportback from 2007 in Europe(Luxembourg).
Some people say it is under the passenger seat and others say that's under the driver seat!! Somebody can help me??!! Many thanks from Luxembourg... :)

Very very nice forum this Navplus.us CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
estragos said:
Hi there, I want your help for the factory place for one Bluetooth Interface on A3 Sportback from 2007 in Europe(Luxembourg).
Some people say it is under the passenger seat and others say that's under the driver seat!! Somebody can help me??!!
This is a total guess, based only on what you say, but perhaps it's always under the same seat (left or right), and depending on whether it's a UK or other car, that constitutes the passenger or driver's seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re...

Thanks AndyT,

but I don't have ask if it is on the left or on right seat!! I have ask if it is under the Driver seat or under the Passenger seat!!
Thanks... :?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
UK < Passenger seat

Rest of world (less a few RHD countries) < Drivers seat

·
Registered
117 Posts
craigyb said:
UK < Passenger seat

My bt box was put under the passengers seat. (LHD car)

Oops! :oops:

·
Registered
74 Posts
craigyb said:
UK < Passenger seat

IIRC it's under the passenger seat in North America too.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
It is always under the right front seat in the B6/B7 and under the left front seat in the 8P A3. This is constant no matter which country the car is made for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts